Friday, April 23, 2010

One Pillow Leads To Another



Here are some pillows that I made this week. I love printing on fabric. I used the freezer paper method...Press fabric (lightweight muslin) on to the shiny side of freezer paper. The plastic works as an adhesive to hold the fabric in place, so you can run it through the printer. I have an hp photosmart printer, but I think any printer will get good results. You need to cut the sheet to 81/2 by 11. I use my rotary cutter. I hand feed the sheets and have had excellent results. Make sure the fabric is on the freezer paper tight. I haven't tried to wash one of these yet, but they should be permanent, especially if you iron them again before using them to embellish or whatever. It's kinda addictive, since there are so many wonderful graphics available on the web.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi Penny!
I love this idea! I will have to try it.
:)Heidi