Thursday, May 27, 2010

Local Boy in The News

Thought I'd share a couple of photos shot by my favorite photographer, Jon Willoughby. I was so envious of this opportunity, not meeting American Idol Lee DeWyze, but being on the FIELD at Wrigley Field. I was a baseball girl in my youth, and I love Wrigley Field, it's magical! A vision in green, and a must see if you're ever in Chicago, even if the Cubs are losing. Jon gets assignments from Time Out Chicago, a local publication and web sight. I asked him if I could ride his coat tails today and post these photos. Lee's home town is a couple of towns over from us. Every storefront, light pole and marque has his name and photo on it. Good for Lee and good for Mount Prospect. Enjoy this beautiful day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Penny!

Great photos!
Dawn at The Feathered Nest sent me over, so very nice to meet you!

All the best,
Anne