Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snowflake Quilt

Last year I was in the Quilting mood. I made this small quilt. (and one for my daughter and for our little bird and two table runners, that's what happens when I'm in a mood!) All the fabric in this wall hanging has a snow motif, and it was machine quilted by a long arm machine quilter named Maureen. If you live in the area, (Northwest suburbs of Chicago) I can hook you up, she's the best. She quilted with a snowflake pattern and I added some mirrored snowflakes and sequins.
I love a "winter" decoration I can keep up until it's time for Valentine's Day.
We've got snowflakes inside and outside today. Wish we had a sleigh... I guess we'd need some sturdy horses too. We could pretend to be Laura Ingalls and Almanzo Wilder... Sigh... Nothing is more romantic than snow...snow...snow...snow...SNOW! (I hope you sang that last part;-) Just having fun, hope you are too!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: