Friday, March 11, 2011

The Finishing Touch

I thought I needed something above the buffet, a mirror or picture...or my garbage picked, formerly coffee table top, twelve paned window.   I'm so happy with the look!
I added the ivy for a little green.
Then my brilliant husband suggested that we turn the table on an angle, and that's just what the room needed. Voila, the finishing touch.
He thinks so differently than I do, with an analytical mind, where mine is more artistic. It's a perfect pairing! This is the other side of the room...so much storage and display space. I'm a lucky girl. Back to sewing, and may I dare say, my studio. Happy Friday.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barb said...

Absolutely awesome. Your touches are lovely.
Your colors are the same as mine....should have known except the dark brown and seaglass/beachglass color is in our bedroom.

savvycityfarmer said...

it is the PERFECT addition!!

carry on.

Heidi said...

looks great ~ I love things turned on an angle!
see you soon!
:)Heidi