Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Brother Greg

My brother Greg called first thing this morning... "Did you know that Rudolph Valentino died today? Eighty five years ago? He remembers because our Dad was born that day. Someday Greg will win a million dollars knowing the answer to this trivia question.
Greg always remembers... Mom's birthday, Mom and Dad's Anniversary. He's not one to call and "talk". He'll call and say when I'm babysitting, "You can't keep my baby girl...Isn't she pretty? That's the whole conversation, but it means so much to me. It keeps us connected. I love that he remembers too. Maybe my other brothers remember it's Dad's birthday, but Greg calls. We remember you today Dad, and yes, I am being nicer to my brothers.  Love you and thank you Greg, for remembering.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sweet memories are the best. I miss my Dad too. may you reflect today on some cherished times together!
Barb