Friday, October 21, 2011

Playing with Paper

I've been playing with paper for years now, but have nary a thing to show for it. Since I've recently become hooked on youtube tutorials, I've grabbed my walnut ink, my one color of glimmer mist and started to create.

I used my embossing folders for the backs and some vintage images I've collected.

This sweet and angelic altar boy is my Dad...in 1934.

I love this Dad and little girl. I've learned to make cheater glimmer mist, (more colors!) and combed through my vast collection of stuff for more supplies. This is the time of year the projects start piling up, and so does the mess. I'm searching the NW burbs for citrasolv for some fabric transfers, sewing for our service projects and baking all at the same time. It might explain the 30 hearts I sewed inside out today...but the pumpkin banana bread smells great. Take care my friends.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Hopeful Home said...

Let me know where you find the Citrasolv! And that picture of your dad is precious beyond words.

xoxo
kathy