Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Irish Blessing

 I received a package from a wonderful friend and fellow blogger Lynne from Irish Garden House.  We've never met except through our blogs and emails, but we are kindred spirits.  Lynne is a heart wide open kind of person, eager to share, encourage and embrace.  She is always ready with a kind and often funny comment, a email filled with interesting bits of informationn, or just the thing you've been looking for. 
I posted about Tasha Tudor and Lynne remembered.  She sent me a book by Tasha that belonged to her dear Mom.  A treasure, not just because of it's content, but because she thought enough of me to send me something so precious.
 Along with the book, she sent a chocolate treat and a small stuffed moose for our little bird.
As if that wasn't enough, Lynne included this lovely piece of linen.  Lynne has visitied Ireland on a few occasions, and brought back this lovely piece.
I am overwhelmed by Lynne's generousity.  I am touched by the friendship and love that is behind these gifts.
 Lynne, you touched my heart.
The Irish Blessing is YOU dear Lynne, thank you!


3 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh my . . . tears all over the moon and back . . .
Thank you so much Penny.
Love, Lynne

Barb said...

Lynne is so thoughtful and generous. Such a dear friend!

Jill said...

Lynne is a lovely, caring, generous person. I just love her.

I'm so glad she made your day! How fun!