Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lil' Bit O Love

Got my Valentine's Day things out, and did a lil' bit of decorating. I usually have a soiree with the girls, but this year my thoughts and work is elsewhere.

This is my Mikey's quilt that I started before he was born and finished when he was 18 or so! Teddy bears and hearts!

A little something I made a couple of years ago. I Love Love!

Yes, we even have Valentine bears on the stairs...this year only a few for the little bird to enjoy.

My bottle of Love Potion #9. Powerful stuff;-).

I've been completing projects all this week, but don't want to ruin the surprise for the Mom to be. It's been so much fun planning. Everyone wants to help. If you knew Kristen, you might want to help too...she's the best!  I'll have my guys home for Super Bowl Sunday. Go!, whoever is playing! Woo Hoo! Have a great weekend everyone!



Posted by Picasa