Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chicago Girl

 
You can take the baby out of Chicago,
but you can't take the Chicago out of the baby!
Here is our sweetest p. in her Chicago Flag onesie.

 
I asked Kristen what sweet p. might need...
Kristen is returning to work, and Penny will be going to
Manhattan with Kris a couple of days a week.
Mom said onesies, long sleeved onesies...
So I bought these cute patterned ones.

 
I also bought some white ones, that begged for a little something...
So here is Lavender...

 
Autumn...


 
and a shameless plug for Grandma's blog!

Miss those girls more than I can say!
Enjoying a rainy day,
work to do, projects to complete
and a birthday to celebrate...

Happy Birthday to my dear SIL Elizabeth. 
She is the sweetest Grandma to our little bird and baby bug,
a great Aunt to my kids, a talented floral designer,
generous to a fault and fellow junker. She is my dear friend,
and an important part of our family.
She is and will always be Betty to me...
I love you, Happy 29th (again?) Birthday Betty!

Enjoy this beautiful day my friends!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Cute onesies . . . so many things today to bring comfort and ease into the lives of babes and parents!

Liking that Face Time/Skype?