Thursday, August 2, 2012

To The Lake!

 
For our Anniversary we headed up north to our favorite spot in Mequon, Wisconsin.  Our Lake Michigan never disappoints. 


 
The color of the water reminded us of a certain small person we already miss so much, and her beautiful blue eyes...


 
From this spot we are really high above the Lake..see those two small dots...

 
When I zoom in you can see these objects, a man and his dog!


 
I've said it before and I'll say it again...It's the best vista of Lake Michigan.

 This trail leads right to a  dead end...a drop off the bluff!  Yikes!


 My dearest, enjoying our day out.

Even at lunch we were reminded of our anniversary... It was a great way to shake off the empty house blues.  Enjoy this beautiful day.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Did you see me waving at you across the lake? Probably smooching and didn't see me! I know exactly where you were . . . being a Wisconsin gal and all! Did you stop in Cedarburg?

(Culver's home base is not far from Baraboo.)

Beautiful pictures, HAPPY 36!

GardenOfDaisies said...

What an absolutely beautiful view of the lake!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and help me with my mess of a crochet project! I took your advice and started over. I have tried to loosen up the tension and I'm using 3 chains in the corners now, and so far it' looking better. I'll post more pictures as I go along. I hope you'll stop in again to see how it's coming along.