Thursday, April 4, 2013

Swap, better late than never!

 
I received my bunnies from the swap over at Debby's Cozy Blanket right before my guests
 arrived for the holiday.  My posting was foiled by Picasa acting up, and my office being occupied by guests.  Sorry this is a little late but I had to show the cuties.
They are all so sweet and not all bunnies, one was a cute little duck.
This one is from Carol Cook at Art and Sand.  I've made this bunny myself, so much stitching.  Thank you so much Carol.  I love your work.


 
This felted bunny comes from Linda Djokic at Lutka and Co.
Such beautiful stitching.  Thank you Linda, a beautiful addition to our swap.

 
This sweet duckie is from Jane Palmer at Aralia Jane.  He sure brightens up the place.
So Cute! Thank you so very much Jane.  (All the little ones loved him best!)
 
This cutie patootie is from the Cozy lady herself, Debby.  Debby is the sweetest, kindest and
most generous blogger.  Thanks Debby for bringing us all together for this swap.  It's so much fun

 
My chubby bunny weighs down the whole garland!

Getting back in the swing of things around the house. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy this beautiful day! 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Looks like a fun swap . . . I like that milk glass on top of the hutch even more . . . (said with a greedy little smile!)
Fifties and sunny around here yesterday and gorgeous . . . how about in "Chi town?" Enjoy some Springtime Penny!
Love, Lynne

Melanie said...

What a cute swap! And, like Lynne, I'm liking your milk glass. AND the hutch. :-)