Friday, June 6, 2014

What's Going On? Weekend Edition


 Just a few things new around here.  The pot I planted with the vintage platter I found in my five dollar bag.  Once the flowers fill it, it will be beautiful.
 Many moons ago I found this towel hanger and waited patiently for a certain guy to hang it for me.  It is plastic and probably dates to the sixties.  I put some of my handmade towels and a washcloth on it, but they were just too heavy.
 A cheerful little thing, isn't it?
Found that my Welcome Home towel, a gift from dear Kristen looks perfect.  Another place to change things up for the seasons.

I hate to miss cool things that are happening in our neck of the woods, so I am going to try and post here on Friday when I know of something cool you local girls might not want to miss.

LIKE...

Savvy City Farmer's Shop the Shed Event
Joy is amazing, you will be inspired and come home with beautiful treasures!
June 7th
8 to 3pm
105 North Street
East Dundee, Illinois

If you have any suggestions for cool things to do on these summer weekends, please leave them in the comments or email me!

Have a great weekend my friends.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Love the wash tub garden . . . great idea with the platter too. And the Welcome Home towel on the vintage pastel towel bar is a perfect touch for a seasonal update.
The shed sale today sounds like a good one, are you going?