Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Glimpse of Autumn


Right there, on my sugar maple, a glimpse of Autumn.  As July is quickly passing, it's time to grab all the summer you can.
Watch clouds, blow bubbles, go to the beach, have a picnic, get wet, garden, dine alfresco, take a long ride into the country, eat sweet corn and watermelon, sit outside, wave to neighbors, go to the lake, walk in the woods, watch the stars, sit around a fire, make s'mores, watch for the International Space Station 
Pick flowers, spread a blanket on the grass and cuddle, sit on a swing, mosey around the block, squeeze out every ounce of summer that you can...

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy this beautiful day.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

And today with the bright blue sky around here . . . it couldn't be a more beautiful summer day!

Great ideas to enjoy Penny!

Got My Reservations said...

Summer is back, thank goodness. I've loved this summer, even if it does rain every night. Thanks for visiting me!

Debby said...

Trying to do that as much as possible. We have had beautiful cool weather this week. Hugs

Melanie said...

Tell that maple tree of yours that it is turning colors in the wrong season! I love summer and want it to last as long as possible...

must love junk said...

Oh, no, I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer! I adore the warm and balmy days :)
Susan