Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Graphic Calendar Panels



OK my friends and creative contemporaries...what do you think of these?  There are 12 panels, one for each month listing what veggies are in season.  They are large, 21 inches by 17 inches.  There is no manufacturer on the salvages, and all of my searches have turned up nothing similar.  I got all 12 of the panels for $2.99 at the local thrift.  They are so cool... now, what can I do with them?  Pillows, dishcloths, wall hangings, a quilt perhaps...

 I just wonder what they were intended for... If you have any ideas please share them in the comments.

 I also found this cute hot air balloon print, just 2 yards.
 A brand new Pottery Barn Kids twin fitted sheet, for Penny's future big girl bed.
There were a few yards of this, what we call in the pillowcase biz, a granny print.  This granny likes it!
I told my honey that I need to start sewing and stop acquiring more fabric for a while. I love the thrill of the hunt, and fabric that is just dollars a yard, but now is the time to put the sewing pedal to the metal.

Thanks for stopping by my friends and enjoy this beautiful day.

Penny

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Quilt might be fun . . .
Make them into garden bags, panel on each side.
Find your favorite . . . frame it . . .
Such a " finder" you are!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Pillows, pillows, pillows!
And I love that PBKids sheet, so perfect for the little one!
xoKathy